Dear Dan,

Thank you for supporting the 2012 ING Hartford Marathon and encouraging your club members to compete at our event.  To show our appreciation for your participation in the ING Hartford Marathon we are extending a group discount to your runners.

Your runners who register before  September 15, 2012 will receive $5 off their Marathon, Half Marathon or Marathon Relay registration fees.  Your 5K runners who register before  September 15, 2012 will receive $3 off their 5K registration fees.  Please be aware that students are not eligible for these discounts as they are already eligible for discounted student rates.  Dan, as a matter of fairness to all runners, I cannot offer your group a larger discount than the standard discount I give to all large groups

When registering online your runners will need to enter the following discount codes:

NJRR – for Marathon, Half Marathon and Marathon Relay

NJRRK – for 5K

(Note : codes are all CAPS, all letters, no spaces)

The runners will be prompted to enter one of these codes during the online “Checkout” process.  Then the applicable discount will be deducted from the amount owed.

If your runners are using paper entry forms http://www.hartfordmarathon.com/Printable_Forms_and_Waivers.htm  they may enter the applicable discount code in Section 5 – Payment Summary and deduct the applicable discount from the total owed.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding these discounts.

Thank you again for your support of the 2012 ING Hartford Marathon.

Nancy Loughli

주최측에 그룹 디스카운트를 요청했고, 마라톤 등록에 $5.00, 하프마라톤 등록에 $3.00을 빼주기로 했읍니다.  등록하실 때, CODE 기입란에 CAPS를 넣으시면 됩니다.